Dunnet & Canisbay
We are here to represent the views of the communities we serve, and to do that effectively, we need to know what you think about matters of local concern. Please see the Contact page for details of the Community Council members and how to contact them
Or e-mail : - email@example.com
Monday 20th March 2017
Interested in a Possible Project to set up a Community Bus for the area?
Come to the Meeting to find out more and become involved.
Discussion on possible future plans for a proposed community bus project.
1. Those Present
3. Minutes of the previous meeting
4. Matters arising
5. Chairman’s Report (correspondence)
6. Treasurer’s Report
7. Secretary’s Report –
- Insurance: Highland Council Community Scheme.
- J.O’G Airport Consultative Committee Meeting, Town Hall, Wick
23rd March 10 – 11.30 a.m. followed by -
- Caithness Transport Forum Meeting 23rd March, Town Hall Wick
23rd March 11.30 – 1 p.m.
8. Planning – Weekly Reports
- Local Fireplan Review
- Inviting Crofter Commissioner to a Meeting
10. Date of Next Meeting